Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Traveling

Oh, how I love traveling... visiting new places, meeting people from different countries, getting acquainted, even if only briefly, with their culture...
Unfortunately we don't get to travel as much as we wish, even though our wishes are not (always) unrealistic. So, I travel virtually, wherever my embroideries might take me, by keeping track of where they "fly". One of my eyeglass cases, for instance, flew to New Zealand,  a place I can only dream of ever visiting, so I spent  days at that time admiring photos of New Zealand. And that is what I do every time an item leaves my studio, taking a piece of my heart wherever it goes. I have "visited" quite a few places this way and I feel so very lucky to have been able to do so.

My next virtual travel takes me to a place that is "within my reach" and hope to really visit it in a couple of years: Paris...

A pocket mirror and a pendant are taking me there:





I hope Paris will like them, too :)

Wishing you all a wonderful day,

7 comments:

Lee Albrecht said...

É linda sua viagem... e tenho certeza que um dia voce virá ao Brasil... seus bordados já chegaram na frente.
beijos querida!

Unknown said...

Przepiękne prace masz !!! bardzo bardzo mi się podobają!!!
Pozdrawiam z Polski :)

Lorraine said...

I so enjoy your beautiful stitching. It is wonderful where your pieces travel. You will love Paris, so inspirational.

Betty said...

Hì, your works are very beautiful , I will follow you often. Have a Goood day

Judit said...

Csodálatosak a munkáid, még mindig. :)

Dolce vita said...

bellissimo...complimenti sei bravissima

Unknown said...

Supersin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...