Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year!

Can you believe that we are already half way through January? I sure can't... Life has been so busy (in a very, very, very good way) for the last couple of weeks that I simply didn't have the time to take pictures of my finished Christmas ornaments together on our tree. Luckily our tree is still up, and as today I am taking pictures of some pendants I've been working on, I decided to take the opportunity to shoot those ornies, too.






Wishing you all a year filled with love and joy, with good health and lots of creativity!

7 comments:

Palkó said...

Kívánok én is Neked/Nektek nagyon boldog új évet!
Gyönyörűek lettek a díszeid! :)

nikulj said...

Прекрасные игрушки получились!! С Новым Годом!!

Lily said...

Happy New Year, Manya :)

I look at your ornaments and I feel pleased, as I am reminded as well that I managed to make one of them this season,.. it brings a little satisfaction because thanks to your beautiful pattern I finally created a hardanger heart for myself. Of course it's not as perfect as your versions but I love it.

Thank you :)

Marjolein said...

Your ornaments look so beautiful on your tree.
I have started the bell ornament. It will take some time to finish though.

Michelle said...

Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Lovely Christmas ornaments!

Lee Albrecht said...

Annamária, sua árvore está linda!
O trabalho manual, acrescenta muito amor nela!
beijos e um Feliz Ano Novo!

Tatkis said...

Happy New Year, Manya!
Your creations are soooo beautiful!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...