Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Snowflake Ornament Pattern

Thank you all so much, dear friends, for the kind comments and emails about my ornament patterns! I really appreciate your feedback and I would be very happy to receive photos of your work if you stitch any of the ornaments. 


Today I am continuing the series of hardanger Christmas tree ornaments with a snowflake, I hope you will like this one, too. 




Again, to be finished with the same technique and lined with red satin.


My new hardanger scissors have finally arrived (still no sign of the old ones) so in a few days, if all goes well and the flu decides to give me a break, I will be able to post pictures of the finished ornaments, too.

Should you like to receive the pattern in a PDF format, please let me know, I will be happy to email it to you, just make sure that your comment links back to a working email address. 

Have a lovely day, Everyone!


15 comments:

Leki-Rita said...

GYÖNYÖRŰEK!

Lee Albrecht said...

OH! Uma bela coleção de ornamentos! Seus desenhos são fantásticos e seu acabamento perfeito! é maravilhoso ter esse Dom para o desenho e o cuidado perfeito para o acabamento.
tenho certeza que todos irão ficar lindos.
Eu desejo o PDF desse desenho! Não sei se vou conseguir bordar para essa arvore de Natal! mas vou fazer força.
Um abraço carinhoso

Anna Zont said...

Thank you!
Thank you very much!!!

Michelle said...

Such pretty ornament designs!

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Manya, thank you so much for sharing these lovely patterns. I have never attempted hardanger before and these appear to be the perfect size to manage. Now to find some supplies. I have checked locally with no luck.

Marjolein said...

Thank you so much for sharing your designs. I don't think I'll make one this year, maybe next year.

Calor de Hogar Tejidos said...

muchisimas gracias !!!
son muy hermosos!!!
Seguramente hare uno de ellos para estas fiestas....
cariños
Isa

bri68 said...

thanks for sharing so gorgeous models to decorate our christmas tree

vivian said...

just stunning, must put this on my todo pile.
thank you so much for showing this and sharing....vivian

mariah said...

Csodásak !! :)

Milena said...

Hi Mànya!!!
I used your pattern yesterday to make a Christmas Ornament :)
here, if you want to watch it, my blog: http://conagofiloefantasia.altervista.org/una-piccola-decorazione-per-natale/

Kseny said...

Большое спасибо за схемы! Очень красивые. Особенно эта снежинка!

Denise :) said...

Hi Mànya! Is it too late to get pdf's of all your Christmas ornaments?! I'm just learning about hardanger embroidery and am fascinated by it. Your sweet little ornaments are the perfect practice pieces (I hope)! You do beautiful, beautiful work -- I just found you blog, and I'm entranced!! :)

Unknown said...

I would love to have a copy of this in pdf format! It is beautiful :)

dchamberlin@comcast.net

Unknown said...

I would love a copy of this in pdf format! Very beautiful :)
dchamberlin@comcast.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...