Friday, November 30, 2012

Progress on Hardanger Christmas Ornaments


My "ornament cloth" is getting busier and busier by the minute and it is looking great, if I may say so myself.


Some of the ornaments are ready for beading, some of them are waiting for the courier to bring some more Kreinik braid, and until he arrives I am stitching the first kloster blocks of the last heart.



Let me say a  big Thank You again for all your kind emails about the patterns, and tutorials! I am so glad that you liked them and found them helpful, and receiving photos of your finished ornaments makes me happy beyond words. I will be sharing some of those photos with all of you during the weekend.


Until then, have fun, Everyone!

10 comments:

Lee Albrecht said...

Tenho certeza que vão ficar maravilhosos!
Tenha um lindo Natal!

Marjolein said...

I also couldn't resist anymore. I'm starting on the bell ornament. Hope to finish it before Christmas ;)

Alicja said...

Manya..du bist" The Best"

Annette-California said...

Your ornament cloth is Gorgeous. Wow You can really see all your lovely stitching and work. Thanks for sharing. love Annette

nikulj said...

Очень красиво!!!!!

Leki-Rita said...

GYÖNYÖRŰSZÉPEK!!!

Mosaic Magpie said...

I can just imagine how beautiful that cloth must be filled with your beautiful stitching!
Deb

SvetlanaBY said...

очень красиво!!!

IrLik said...

Very elegantly stylish and festively!

Michelle said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...