Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hardanger Ornament Pattern no.4

While I am about to sew together my heart ornament and looking forward to start working on the snowflake ornament, I am presenting to you the fourth pattern in the series of my hardanger Christmas tree ornaments.




Enjoy! And remember, it would make me really happy to receive photos of your work.

Should you like to receive the patterns in a PDF format please let me know, I will be happy to email them to you and answer any questions you might have, just make sure that your comment links back to a working email address. 

Have a lovely weekend, Everyone!

4 comments:

Maria Filomena said...

Annamaria, acabo de chegar de viagem e deparo-me com estes lindos gráficos...
Muito obrigada...
Se puder enviar para o meu e-mail -
peralva57@gmail - muito agradeço.....

abraços de Maria Filomena

Annamaria, tocmai m-am întors de la călători și am confruntat cu aceste grafică frumoase ...
Mulțumesc ...
Dacă puteți trimite la adresa mea de e-mail -
peralva57 @ gmail - multe mulțumiri .....

Hugs Maria Filomena

Lee Albrecht said...

Annamaria
aqui no Brasil gostaríamos de ter muito esses desenhos, minha aluna Marise já começou a bordá-los e alguns vaão estar em nossa arvore de Natal na exposição.... e voce estará em nossos corações!
Um carinhoso abraço

Lily said...

Hardanger ornaments always look so magical :)) Thank you for sharing such beautiful patterns!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have all of your free charts. I love hardanger and I make ornaments each year for my family. I do 9 to 14 depending.
Thank you so much.
Judy
starkey_judy@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...