Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sneak Peek


This is the fifth round of the Tone on Tone Do Your Block Round Robin and I am working on Helga's pretty block.

My favorite seam treatment on this block is this row of pink-green butterflies with detached chain stitch wings, straight stitch with French knot antennae and bullion stitch bodies.


Helga asked us to add our monograms to the blocks. Here are mine, 8mm "high", stitched with one strand of DMC stranded cotton, using whipped stem stitch. Had to wear my glasses for this one...


Have a beautiful day, Everyone!

5 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Thank you for the sneak peek! I do love the monogram you stitched. As always, beautiful work my friend. Hope you have been stitching in the park.
Deb

Mosaic Magpie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LUNA said...

przepiękny haft!

SvetlanaBY said...

какая красота получается!

NickiLee said...

Oh My!! Your birdie is adorable and your stitching gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...