Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Humming Needles

... kept silent today. This time, the sunlit morning stitching time was put to another use: taking new photographs of all my pendants, with the help of my dear Sleeping Fairy,

Coral Roses

and list them to my brand new Etsy shop, Humming Needles.

Pastel Bouquet

I'm happy to announce that I took a deep breath and then the leap, and I am really excited about it! 

Purple Hollyhocks

So, how do you like these new pendants? Do you think that spring will get the message already?

Have a beautiful Thursday, Everyone!


10 comments:

Olga (Sova81) said...

Manya, sunt uimitoare! doar e de mirare cat de bine!

Mosaic Magpie said...

Oh I like your photography assistant, she is so still to allow you take those great photos! The new pendants are stunning!
Deb

Lee Albrecht said...

Annamaria, fico contente com sua nova loja! tenho certeza que vai ser um sucesso e seu bordado vai ganhar o mundo.
As fotos estão maravilhosas e o seu trabalho muito rico...e delicado!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Pero que preciosidades!!! me encantan esos colgantes bordados, divinos!!!! besos

Laucica said...

Gyönyörűek!!

Lorena24 said...

Gratulacje!!! Twoje medaliony są doskonałe:)

Bernadett said...

It surely will.:)
I like them very much and your shop,too.:)
Not to talk about your new banner.:)

Ati said...

All your pendants are lovely! Good luck with the shop on Etsy!

Lorraine said...

Really beautiful. Hope you do well on your etsy.

Tatkis said...

Adorable new pendants!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...