Monday, June 13, 2011

If I had a rose garden... / Ha énnékem rózsakertem volna...

It was with this thought or wish in mind that I put together this 8" block for my very first Round Robin: Fabulous First Timers' no.17 with four talented ladies from the Crazy Quilting International Yahoo group.
Hasonló gondolatokkal (álmokkal) a fejemben állítottam össze ezt a 8"-es blokkot a legeslegelső RR-emhez.

I will send the block off as it is and in a few months' time it will come back to me embellished. I can't wait to see what it says to the ladies in our little rr group.
Így, üresen küldöm el és pár hónap múlva kihímezve - feldíszítve kapom majd vissza. Alig várom, hogy láthassam, mit kezdenek vele a kedves rr társaim.


But before I can see that, I will be busy doing my best to work on their blocks. And making a new pouch for my new phone. And finishing the box topper. And... you know, having loads of fun!
És közben alig várom, hogy dolgozhassak a társaim blokkjain. És hogy megvarrjam az új telefonom tokját. És hogy befejezzem a doboztetőt. És... és...




3 comments:

Lee Albrecht said...

Tudo muito lindo! Como preciso aumentar minhas horas de trabalho... dá vontade de fazer de tudo...
E como gostaria estar aí perto de voce, para trocar idéias e crescer juntas!

Bernadett said...

Tele tervekkel,igy is van ez jol.:)
En is kivancsi vagyok a munkaitokra.:)Erdekes project.:)

Unknown said...

Tervek:de jó olvasni, hogy ilyen sok van! Néha én is így vagyok. Hajrá! Csodákat készítesz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...